Charlesworth Parish includes St Johns Ward Charlesworth, parts of the neighbouring village Simmondley and large areas of countryside. The Parish Council strive to make the Parish a better place to live, work and play. Our website includes a wealth of information about how we conduct business and what we do. Use the search or browse the site to find whatever you are looking for. If you can't find the information you require then please contact us.
Charlesworth Parish Council Meeting Agenda July 2021
The venue for this months meeting - Charlesworth Village Club, Marple Road, Charlesworth, Glossop, Derbyshire SK13 5DA.
The meeting will commence at 7pm.
Covid precautions will be in place for the meeting.
Posted: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 13:29 by Clerk
Charlesworth Parish Council Meeting Minutes 16th June 2021 (Unapproved)
Posted: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 13:33 by Clerk
NOTICE OF PUBLIC RIGHTS AND PUBLICATION OF ANNUAL GOVERNANCE & ACCOUNTABILITY RETURN (EXEMPT AUTHORITY)
ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 MARCH 2021
Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 Sections 25, 26 and 27
The Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 (SI 2015/234)
The Accounts and Audit (Coronavirus) (Amendment) Regulations 2020 (SI 2020/404)
1. Date of announcement 21st June 2021 (a)
2. Each year the smaller authority prepares an Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR). The AGAR has been published with this notice. It will not be reviewed by the appointed auditor, since the smaller authority has certified itself as exempt from the appointed auditor's review. More »
Any person interested has the right to inspect and make copies of the AGAR, the accounting records for the financial year to which it relates and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers, receipts and other documents relating to those records must be made available for inspection by any person interested. For the year ended 31 March 2021, these documents will be available on reasonable notice by application to:
(b) Carol Ann Lewkowicz, Clerk 55 Platt St, Padfield, SK13 1EY
07749 816679 email@example.com
commencing on (c) __Monday 28th June 2021 ___
and ending on (d) ___Tuesday 26th July 2021___
3. Local government electors and their representatives also have:
- The opportunity to question the appointed auditor about the accounting records; and
- The right to make an objection which concerns a matter in respect of which the appointed auditor could either make a public interest report or apply to the court for a declaration that an item of account is unlawful. Written notice of an objection must first be given to the auditor and a copy sent to the smaller authority.
The appointed auditor can be contacted at the address in paragraph 4 below for this purpose between the above dates only.
4. The smaller authority's AGAR is only subject to review by the appointed auditor if questions or objections raised under the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 lead to the involvement of the auditor. The appointed auditor is:
PKF Littlejohn LLP (Ref: SBA Team)
15 Westferry Circus
London E14 4HD
5. This announcement is made by (e) Carol Ann Lewkowicz, Clerk» Less
Posted: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 16:19 by Clerk